Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default print front and back

In excel we have two sheets of information. They are set in columns for
specific data. On sheet 1 it is in english on sheet 2 exact data is in
spanish, same column format and everything. When we print 1 sheet two sided
we want the columns to line up. When we cut the columns out we want to look
at one side and it be in english but on the back we want the exact thing but
in spanish.
--
Debbie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I've done this, to print flashcards with English on one side and Mandarin
Chinese on the other. It takes some trial & error (at least, in my case!).
You have to pay particular attention to page margins, column widths, possibly
row heights, and print options.
- I had the same margins set on both sheets, and I also had all columns the
same width on both sheets. This is probably the easiest approach. If your
columns on not all the same width on the first sheet, then the column widths
on the second sheet will need to be of matching widths but in reverse order.
So, if the front sheet had column widths of 12, 15, 18, and 21, the back
sheet would need column widths of 21, 18, 15, and 12.
- My sheets are set to center horizontally and vertically. You can
experiment to see if changing those settings help, hurts, or makes no
difference in your case.
- Be careful of the "Fit to" print setup option. It can change the size of
your data to make it fit.
- I added light gray cell borders to aid in cutting the flashcards out
after printing.

Good luck! Hope this helps,

Hutch