Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Keeping Rows on the screen?

I have used the first couple of rows as 'headers'. When I want to
print this spread sheet I have set up the options so that these rows
are repeated on every page. I would like to know if I can keep these
rows locked on the screen so that as I move up and down thru the data
I will always have these rows at the screen top?
Thanks for any and all help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Select A3 then WindowFreeze Panes.

You could also have column A in view if you selected B3 and WindowFreeze Panes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP