Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how to do a weekly schedule

i need to do a weekly schedule for a painting company with a place to put the
work order numbers and hours in each job, i have excel 2003, how do i do
that????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

That is just basic data input. Have one column for the work order number, a
second for the hours. Format the second as time (hh:mm).

But is that the real question?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Heidi" wrote in message
i need to do a weekly schedule for a painting company with a place to put
the
work order numbers and hours in each job, i have excel 2003, how do i do
that????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Yes while this is pretty basic, creating a time schedule which can be
complex. If you like i can sen you a mock-up of what you are asking