Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Weekly Schedule

I travel one new place per week. I stay Tuesday thru Sunday. How do I make
a weekly schedule that doesn't include the separate days. Example:
November 7-12 Des Moines, IA
November 14-19 St. Louis, MO

And is there a way to make it continue the list, and skip Mondays? Please
let me know.
Thanks so much!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One easy way to do it is to use 2 columns per visit.

A B
11/7 11/12
11/14 11/19

Now, select all 4 cells, and drag down.