StevenPar

Default Weekly Schedule, help create form

I'm new to excel but I have learned a lot.
I need help to improve my Excel Weekly Work Order Schedule. I need to
make a FORM to fill out the Work orders for each day of the week. I
receive the orders with various due dates so I have to scroll up and
down to much to input all the information. I would like a form for Day
,Hours and Minutes. I need the days of the week to stay in there
current cells.
Here's how I have it so far.

A1 has Monday's date. I use this cell to auto fill in
the dates for Monday to Friday.
A2 =TEXT(A1,"ddd mm / dd")
A3 to A20 I use to manually type in the customers name.
B2 Hrs This is just to label this column
B3 to B20 I type in the Hours work.
C2 Min This is to label this column .
C3 to C20 I type in the Minutes worked
D2 X This is to label this column.
D3 to D20 I type in an X when work is completed.
D21 Total Hours this is a label.

Column E I use as a Spacer to separate the days

Now copy all cells A2 to D21 to Cells F2 to I21 I won’t repeat all
of it to save time.
Change F2 to show the correct date.

F2 =TEXT(A1+(1),"ddd mm / dd")
F3 to F20 I use to manually type in the customers name

Copy A2 to D21 to A22 to D41
Change A22 to show correct date.

A22 =TEXT(A1+(2),"ddd mm / dd")

Copy A2 to D21 to F22 I41