Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Can you send me a file which is helpful for Excel?

I'm unable to find any kind of information which will helpful me for MS excel.
I want to work with Excel. But i have not enough knowledge about it.
So kindly send me immediately for something it may be in pdf, .doc, ppt
formate which is helpful me to assist for MS excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

For starters, try browsing Debra's site, her menu at:
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Debra lists sample excel files at:

Also, feel free to browse my archives listing
for sample files which might be of interest to you:
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
--
Max
Singapore