Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how do i get missing rows back

My excel worksheet is missing rows 37-58. There is a heavy gray gridline in
between rows 36 & 59. Where did they go? How do I get them back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi
Select from rows 36:59right clickUnhide

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"dkresch" wrote in message
My excel worksheet is missing rows 37-58. There is a heavy gray gridline
in
between rows 36 & 59. Where did they go? How do I get them back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"dkresch" wrote in message
My excel worksheet is missing rows 37-58. There is a heavy gray gridline
in
between rows 36 & 59. Where did they go? How do I get them back?

Highlight the two rows either side, right-click and choose "unhide"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
DM DM is offline

right click on the gray gridline area and click unhide or you can, on the
numbers of the rows, hover to the point you see vertical arrows and click
and drag them open