Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Getting Rows back

I have aspreadsheet that I need to see the first say 20 rows which are uanble
to show, how do I get the rows back on my spredsheet so I can rview my
formula to ensure it is acruate
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

#1. Maybe you've filtered the range.
Try data|filter|Show all

#2. Maybe those rows are hidden
edit|goto
type: 1:20
and hit enter
then Format|Row|Unhide
(or Format|row|height and give it a nice number)

#3. Maybe you've hidden the rows by freezing the panes in the wrong spot.
Window|Unfreeze Panes
and scroll up.

--

Dave Peterson