BenJAMMIN

Default Rows are hidden and wont come back

I have this spreadsheet and the row #'s go in order from #1 thru 9131 and
then the next row # is 11,725

Question: Why is this happening?
Question: HOW did this happen?
Question: HOW do I make all of the rows between 9132 & 11725 display?

Thanks!
Arvi Laanemets

Hi

The row heigth is set to 0!
Select the range 9131:11725, and set the row heigth to 0

--
When sending mail, use address arvil<attarkon.ee
Arvi Laanemets