Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I changed my spreadsheet fix upper rows in sight how back?

I changed a scheduling spreadsheet to always try to keep the upper rows in
sight but I am having trouble changing it back, I have forgotten how I did it
the first time, it has been several years.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Mike wrote:
I changed a scheduling spreadsheet to always try to keep the upper rows in
sight but I am having trouble changing it back, I have forgotten how I did it
the first time, it has been several years.

Go to:
Window - Freeze Panes

Per Erik
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Mike" wrote:

I changed a scheduling spreadsheet to always try to keep the upper rows in
sight but I am having trouble changing it back, I have forgotten how I did it
the first time, it has been several years.

Thank you very much that works great