Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default I have a unwanted crosshair in the middle of my worksheet

I have a worksheet I created using Excell 2007. While I am trying to print
the entire worksheet, a Cross grid line comes up and divides the worksheet
and will let me print part of it. How do I clean it up. Thanks

Ajoy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Ajoy,

I suspect this is just the gridlines Excel uses to show you how much will fit on each page. You can stop this from happening via
Alt_T-O-A (to open the Advanced Options panel), then scroll down to 'Display options for this worksheet' and uncheck the 'Show page
breaks' option.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Ajoy Adhikari" <Ajoy wrote in message
I have a worksheet I created using Excell 2007. While I am trying to print
the entire worksheet, a Cross grid line comes up and divides the worksheet
and will let me print part of it. How do I clean it up. Thanks

Ajoy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

After the first time you print preview or print a worksheet, Excel displays
the page breaks. However, if it is only letting you print part of your
sheet, it may be that it has a print area set that is less than your entire
worksheet.

Click the Page Layout tab and in the Page setup group, click Print Area,
Clear Print Area.
If that didn't fix it completely...
To set your sheet so that it will all print on one page, click the little
button to the right of the Scale to Fit group name. Set the page to
Landscape orientation if your data is wider than it is long, and then under
Scaling, click the Fit to option button. That will move the page breaks to
around your data instead of through it.

Another way:
Click the view tab and Page Break Preview, blue lines will outline your
print area and page breaks. In this view you can drag the blue lines to set
the area that you want to print. Dragging the solid blue line will expand
the print area and dragging the dashed blue lines will adjust the scaling to
make more fit on a page. Drag it to the solid blue line to make it all fit
on one page.

Hope this helps.