Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
macropod macropod is offline

Default I have a unwanted crosshair in the middle of my worksheet

Hi Ajoy,

I suspect this is just the gridlines Excel uses to show you how much will fit on each page. You can stop this from happening via
Alt_T-O-A (to open the Advanced Options panel), then scroll down to 'Display options for this worksheet' and uncheck the 'Show page
breaks' option.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Ajoy Adhikari" <Ajoy wrote in message
I have a worksheet I created using Excell 2007. While I am trying to print
the entire worksheet, a Cross grid line comes up and divides the worksheet
and will let me print part of it. How do I clean it up. Thanks

Ajoy