JS

Default Changeing cell size in the middle of a worksheet

I have a document set up in Excel. I want to change the cell size in the
middle of the document without changing the format of what I have so far. Is
there a way to do this?

Hi
All the cells in a row must be the same height and all the cells in a column
must be the same width. One way round this is to merge cells - but be very
careful as this will reduce the functionality of the sheet. Avoid merging if
you can.

--
Andy.