Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default softball team

I am trying to create an easy way to keep track of player rotation for
batting and field positions for eight games.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

YOu'll need to provide more information on what you want to do.

How many players are on the roster?
Will they all rotate through positions 1-9 or do they have position
preferences?
How many can you bat in a game?
Will you bat them in the same order or rotate that order?
How do you determine the batting order?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

"aa_carrillo" wrote:

I am trying to create an easy way to keep track of player rotation for
batting and field positions for eight games.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Well I have 12 players, I would like to ratate the batting order for 8 games,
and rotate positions for every game. I seen a template on here that would
work but I need it for 4 innings and 8 games. I'm new to excel and would like
to understand it more.

"aa_carrillo" wrote:

I am trying to create an easy way to keep track of player rotation for
batting and field positions for eight games.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I've not seen that template. It would be far easier to update that than
start from scratch. Can you provide a link to that?
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

"aa_carrillo" wrote:

I am trying to create an easy way to keep track of player rotation for
batting and field positions for eight games.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Ok the template is on the excel program when i start it. It's under templates
i think it's called t-ball roster list. I'm not sure exactly where its at but
if you type in t-ball in the search box it'll pop up. Like I said I need it
for 11 players, 4 inning, and 8 games.

"aa_carrillo" wrote:

I am trying to create an easy way to keep track of player rotation for
batting and field positions for eight games.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

The template I find is in EXCEL 2007 and I don't have that here. If I have
time tonight, I'll take a look at it. For future reference, the template I
found is here

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...talled =1&c=1

--
HTH,