randyrestg

Default softball standings

I run a softball league and I post standings every week. What I want to
do is put a W or a L to the left of the team name and then have excel
up date the win and loss colums. So the 8 wins will now be 9 and so on.
I could not understant the answer that was given to laceyMKSTP.
Randy

TEAMS WINS LOSSES
W Edwardsville Moose 8 1
W B&K Towing 8 1
W MDB Eleclectri 7 2
L Thunder 6 3

L Elevator Tavern A 5 4
L Tri Ford 4 5
W Elevator Tavern B 3 6
L K J Ducks 2 7
W R&B Electric 2 7
L K&K Krushers 0 9

--
randyrestg
randyrestg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24512

gazornenplat

Surely your best bet is to keep all the records in the sheet and produce
a report from that

Dalla Dullards 7 2 W L W W W L W W W

The only other way I can think of is to use an event to update the
totals when you enter the W/L in col 1, but it would still keep
counting if you corrected a mistake

Gaz

--
gazornenplat