Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
aa_carrillo[_2_] aa_carrillo[_2_] is offline

Default softball team

Hi just wondering if you found anything out on the t-ball form.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

The template I find is in EXCEL 2007 and I don't have that here. If I have
time tonight, I'll take a look at it. For future reference, the template I
found is here

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...talled =1&c=1

--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"aa_carrillo" wrote:

Ok the template is on the excel program when i start it. It's under templates
i think it's called t-ball roster list. I'm not sure exactly where its at but
if you type in t-ball in the search box it'll pop up. Like I said I need it
for 11 players, 4 inning, and 8 games.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I've not seen that template. It would be far easier to update that than
start from scratch. Can you provide a link to that?
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

"aa_carrillo" wrote:

Well I have 12 players, I would like to ratate the batting order for 8 games,
and rotate positions for every game. I seen a template on here that would
work but I need it for 4 innings and 8 games. I'm new to excel and would like
to understand it more.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

YOu'll need to provide more information on what you want to do.

How many players are on the roster?
Will they all rotate through positions 1-9 or do they have position
preferences?
How many can you bat in a game?
Will you bat them in the same order or rotate that order?
How do you determine the batting order?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

"aa_carrillo" wrote:

I am trying to create an easy way to keep track of player rotation for
batting and field positions for eight games.