Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default excell worksheet

I need to coordinate information from one excell worksheet into another one.
How do I make that happen?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

What do you mean with "coordinate"?

Have you try a VLOOKUP?
--
Yanick

"dontblinkmax" wrote:

I need to coordinate information from one excell worksheet into another one.
How do I make that happen?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I have not. What I need to do is be able to enter information into one
worksheet and have it appear in another. To allow me to show data to certain
people or look at all the data on one page.

"dontblinkmax" wrote:

I need to coordinate information from one excell worksheet into another one.
How do I make that happen?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Simple then!

All you have to do is to add this :

let say for cell sheet 2, cell A1 to be coordinate with sheet 1, cell A1
in sheet 2, cell A1 put : =Sheet1!A1

Is it what you need?
--
Yanick