jeff in austin

Default excell worksheet help

how do I link information on one worksheet to another worksheet?
(12 month cash flow statement year totals column to 4 year forecast report...)
RagDyer

Right click in the "source" cell(s), and choose "Copy".

Navigate to the cell(s) in the "target" WS, and right click and choose
"PasteSpecial".
Click on the "PasteLink" button, and you're done!
--

HTH,

RD