Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how do i prevent a row from moving, like subheader that is visibl

In Excel, how do I prevent a row from moving, like a subheader that I want to
stay always visible at the top of my document?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you want row 1 to stay fixed, select row 2 & use Windows/ Freeze Panes.

If you want to freeze both rows and columns, if you select cell C3, for
example, before selecting Windows/ Freeze Panes, then it will freeze rows 1
and 2 and columns A and B. In other words it will freeze rows above and
columns to the left of the selected cell.
--
David Biddulph

"Binmaru" wrote in message
In Excel, how do I prevent a row from moving, like a subheader that I want
stay always visible at the top of my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Binmaru

Place you curser below the row you want to see all the time and
gotoWindowfreeze panes.

Mike Rogers

"Binmaru" wrote:

In Excel, how do I prevent a row from moving, like a subheader that I want to
stay always visible at the top of my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

If you are asking how to lock titles at the top of the screen - put your
cursor on the row below the titles and choose Window, Freeze Panes.

If you are trying to freeze other rows on screen while being able to scroll
above or below them - there really is not way to do that.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire