Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ralph

Default How do I prevent Crtl+End moving to a cleared cell?

We know that Ctrl+End moves to bottom right 'active' cell in an Excel
spreadsheet. However, after working anywhere further down the sheet and then
clearing or deleting, Ctrl+End will always move to the last cleared cell. I
just want to move to the last cell containing data.