Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Creating worksheets

Good day all,

I am an Excel novice and would really appreciate assistance in regard
to the following:

I have a worksheet with employee names and employee no's each with
specific information per row.

I would like to have a worksheet created for each employee and have
specific information from the main worksheet to show on each
worksheet
e.g. Employee name, Empl No., Basic salary etc. The created
worksheets
then needs to do specific calculations e.g. % increase, basic montly
medical aid contributions, etc. I have already created the worksheet
which does all the calculations but have to now duplicate it for each
employee and insert each employee's specific information (more than
500 employees!).

Is this possible and if so how can I do it (keeping in mind I'm not
an
expert in Excel or in VBA)?

Thanks!

Rennier