Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating Multiple Worksheets

I have a worksheet - each row contains an employee name and manager name plus
other data. I would like to create separate worksheets for each manager
listing all their employees using the original worksheet data.
Thanks in advance,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Trinigal" wrote in message ...
I have a worksheet - each row contains an employee name and manager name plus
other data. I would like to create separate worksheets for each manager
listing all their employees using the original worksheet data.
Thanks in advance,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

In my opinion you would be better served by keeping all the data in one
database on one sheet, and using the Data Filter Autofilter to view
indiidual groups at will.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3