Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I send an excel document to members of my address book?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"bobbi" wrote in message
Nothing

Please write your question in the big white space provided, not just in the
subject line.

You have two options - from within Excel select Mail To or in your mail
client open a new message and add the file as an attachment....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Ron de Bruin has done all the work for you.

For his SendMail add-in see...........

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

For code snippets see.............

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:28:04 -0800, bobbi