Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default excel adding up columns

I have created a worksheet and put in a formula to add together 4 cells.
the resulting total is 1p less than when I add it together manually.
How can this be?

--
kinsey
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html

In article ,
kinsey wrote:

I have created a worksheet and put in a formula to add together 4 cells.
the resulting total is 1p less than when I add it together manually.
How can this be?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

What "this"? The page I referred you to has several possible solutions,
most of which work as-is in XL07.