-   -   excel adding up columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/160611-excel-adding-up-columns.html)

kinsey

excel adding up columns

I have created a worksheet and put in a formula to add together 4 cells.
the resulting total is 1p less than when I add it together manually.
How can this be?

--
kinsey

JE McGimpsey

excel adding up columns

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html

In article ,
kinsey wrote:

I have created a worksheet and put in a formula to add together 4 cells.
the resulting total is 1p less than when I add it together manually.
How can this be?

kinsey

excel adding up columns

Many thanks, how do I change this in 2007 version?
--
kinsey

kinsey wrote:

I have created a worksheet and put in a formula to add together 4 cells.
the resulting total is 1p less than when I add it together manually.
How can this be?

JE McGimpsey

excel adding up columns

What "this"? The page I referred you to has several possible solutions,
most of which work as-is in XL07.

In article ,
kinsey wrote:

Many thanks, how do I change this in 2007 version?

David Biddulph[_2_]

excel adding up columns

Which aspects of the link you were given did you think were specific to any
earlier version?
--
David Biddulph