Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Sarah to Roger Govier...Needing more help please!

Hello Roger,

A few weeks ago you set up some formulas for me, (my message was entitled
"new user needs help") and they are working wonderfully! However, I was
wondering if it's possible to do a couple of extra things: a) can I have a
GST amt line, and underneath that a TOTAL line, at the bottom of the invoice
page (GST will be TOTAL/11)? b)if a bidder purchased 150 lots, these
wouldn't fit on the one invoice, and would need to go over 2 pages, is it
possible to allow for this, and have the GST & TOTAL lines adjust to be on
the bottom of the final page of the invoice? c)I'm wanting to add another
worksheet Roger, for 'bidder registration', which will have A1-A4 bidder #,
B1-B4 name & address lines and I'm wanting to add a formula to copy B1-B4
(and then B5-B9 etc) into the "invoice to" area on the appropriate bidder's
invoice, how would I go about that Roger? Or where would I be able to find
some information regarding how to create these formulas and add into the ones
you've already set up?

Thank you once again for all the help you gave me originally Roger!

Sarah
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Sarah

I have to go out right now.
If you mail me a copy of your workbook, with full details of what you
are after, then I will take a look at it this evening.

To mail direct send to
roger AT technologyNOSPAM4u.co.uk

Do the obvious with AT and remove NOSPAM from address
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Sarah" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hello Roger,

Just wondering if my workbook survived the journey through cyberspace to
you, or if I need to re-send it (I don't have 'save sent items' turned on, so
just thought I'd better check).

Thanks
Sarah

"Sarah" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Sarah

Nothing arrived as yet.
Can you reply with your email address here, so that I can make sure my
spam filter does not reject you.
Don't type you address in an "open" format.
Use something like

Sarah dot somebody at myserver dot com.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Sarah" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Roger,

My email address is Sarah Faye 76 at hotmail dot com, no spaces and all
lowercase. I sent it about six hours after you responded the other day, but
maybe I didn't send correctly?? I don't have access to my computer for about
six hours now, so I will send again then. Sorry for the dramas Roger!

Thanks once again.
-
Regards,
Sarah