Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Sarah to Roger Govier...Needing more help please!

Hello Roger,

A few weeks ago you set up some formulas for me, (my message was entitled
"new user needs help") and they are working wonderfully! However, I was
wondering if it's possible to do a couple of extra things: a) can I have a
GST amt line, and underneath that a TOTAL line, at the bottom of the invoice
page (GST will be TOTAL/11)? b)if a bidder purchased 150 lots, these
wouldn't fit on the one invoice, and would need to go over 2 pages, is it
possible to allow for this, and have the GST & TOTAL lines adjust to be on
the bottom of the final page of the invoice? c)I'm wanting to add another
worksheet Roger, for 'bidder registration', which will have A1-A4 bidder #,
B1-B4 name & address lines and I'm wanting to add a formula to copy B1-B4
(and then B5-B9 etc) into the "invoice to" area on the appropriate bidder's
invoice, how would I go about that Roger? Or where would I be able to find
some information regarding how to create these formulas and add into the ones
you've already set up?

Thank you once again for all the help you gave me originally Roger!

Sarah