Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Delete specific rows of data

Is there a way that you can delete/remove rows of data where a specific
situation applies. For example I want to remove the entire row where email
addresses are blank

Thanks for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

One quick way ..

Select the entire email col
Press F5 Special Check "Blanks" OK
This selects all the blank cells in the email col
Then just right-click on the selection Delete Check "Entire row" OK
--
Max
Singapore
"Roger Bell" wrote:
Is there a way that you can delete/remove rows of data where a specific
situation applies. For example I want to remove the entire row where email
addresses are blank

Thanks for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thanks for your quick response, Max

What I meant to say was that i want to delete the rows where an email
address does exist. What process would I use for this

Thanks again

"Roger Bell" wrote:
Is there a way that you can delete/remove rows of data where a specific
situation applies. For example I want to remove the entire row where email
addresses are blank

Thanks for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

well, in that case maybe just check "Constants" (instead of "Blanks")
in the "Go To Special" dialog might do it for you?

Instead of:
Press F5 Special Check "Blanks" OK

do:
Press F5 Special Check "Constants" OK

The above of course presumes that the email col would contain only email,
other than blank cells.