Old April 12th 07, 02:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to collapse rows in Excel,leaving a plus sign to open/close

I know how to hide / show the rows, but how do it so as to leave a little
plus sign in the corner that allows me to control the number of rows to
expand / contract (and I know you can do it - I've seen it on other
spreadsheets!)

Old April 12th 07, 03:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to collapse rows in Excel,leaving a plus sign to open/clos

Thanks mate - u r a deadset legend

My display name is now no longer "Exasperated and Requiring Assistance" but,
"Cool, Calm and Collected"

Much obliged