Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to get a lighter shade of grey for fill color?

In Word, I can get any shade of grey I want using a percentage. In
Excel (2000), I can only seem to use the 5-6 values in the fill table.
The lightest one is too dark for my purposes. Is there any way to
bring up the fill table that is used in Word?

Thanks

--
Running Excel 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

LurfysMa

Goto toolsoptionscolor Tab. Select the color you do not like and select
"Modify". Choose the color you do like and it will replace the color you do
not like. Ok out.

Mike Rogers

"LurfysMa" wrote:

In Word, I can get any shade of grey I want using a percentage. In
Excel (2000), I can only seem to use the 5-6 values in the fill table.
The lightest one is too dark for my purposes. Is there any way to
bring up the fill table that is used in Word?

Thanks

--
Running Excel 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:10:00 -0700, Mike Rogers
wrote:

LurfysMa

Goto toolsoptionscolor Tab. Select the color you do not like and select
"Modify". Choose the color you do like and it will replace the color you do
not like. Ok out.

Slick. Thanks.

--
Running Excel 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000