Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default In Excel 2007 is there a way...

I now have allthe icons that run macros shown on the Quick acess toolbar. I
can see the name of each icon by running the cursor over the icon.
BUT is there a way that I can display the name of the icon/macor right next
to the icon?
If the answer is Yes, please tell me how
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi pcor

Maybe you like this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"pcor" wrote in message ...
I now have allthe icons that run macros shown on the Quick acess toolbar. I
can see the name of each icon by running the cursor over the icon.
BUT is there a way that I can display the name of the icon/macor right next
to the icon?
If the answer is Yes, please tell me how
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Good enough...now for the hard part.
I did look at the "MENU you suggested.How do I get a macro to be actioned
from that program.
On the line where it says"MYMACRO1" whnat A=am I suppose to put there in
order to action a macro
:If you could diected me to a file that is complete and working...that would
be great
thanks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi pcor

As far as I know not

--

"pcor" wrote in message ...
I now have allthe icons that run macros shown on the Quick acess toolbar. I
can see the name of each icon by running the cursor over the icon.
BUT is there a way that I can display the name of the icon/macor right next
to the icon?
If the answer is Yes, please tell me how
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

This is the name of the macro

If you download the file you will see that it run the macro named "MyMacro1"
when you click on "Wizard Number 1" option in the menu

Alt F11
look in the module "MacroModulewb"

--

"pcor" wrote in message ...
Good enough...now for the hard part.
I did look at the "MENU you suggested.How do I get a macro to be actioned
from that program.
On the line where it says"MYMACRO1" whnat A=am I suppose to put there in
order to action a macro
:If you could diected me to a file that is complete and working...that would
be great
thanks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi pcor