Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
pcor pcor is offline

Default In Excel 2007 is there a way...

Good enough...now for the hard part.
I did look at the "MENU you suggested.How do I get a macro to be actioned
from that program.
On the line where it says"MYMACRO1" whnat A=am I suppose to put there in
order to action a macro
:If you could diected me to a file that is complete and working...that would
be great
thanks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi pcor

As far as I know not

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"pcor" wrote in message ...
Thanks.This does look good but I am still having some difficulties. But is
there a way to have a icon AND text o in the QAT
Thanks again
"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi pcor

Maybe you like this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"pcor" wrote in message ...
I now have allthe icons that run macros shown on the Quick acess toolbar. I
can see the name of each icon by running the cursor over the icon.
BUT is there a way that I can display the name of the icon/macor right next
to the icon?
If the answer is Yes, please tell me how
Thanks