Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Changing dates on multiple sheets

Could some one please tell me how I can get an excel sheet to be able to
change the dates I put in on multiple sheet.

For information
What I do is service water machines and these have to be serviced every 6
months so at the moment is 10 work sheets listed as counties with 11 columns
in each, containing all of the customers names, post codes, counties, site
ides, total products, months service, date last serviced, and for columns
containing the last 4 services.
And one sheet that contains all of the above but for all of the counties.

What I need to be able to do is when edit the service columns in the full
list sheet I would like it to automatically change the dates in the county
specific sheets.

Is this possible help would be most gratefully received
I can email the work book to you if you need to see what I am asking

Thanks
Andy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Post the file here

[...]

[...]