Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Non standard protection requirement

If I have three people who share a worksheet, can I implement worksheet
protection so the Person 1 can only edit cells in range1, Person 2 can edit
in range2 only, and likewise Person 3 only has rights to edit cells in range3.
This will be most useful to me if it can be done. If it can not be
accomplished, letting me know will be useful.
Many thanks
Marsh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

ToolsProtectionAllow users to edit ranges may do what you want.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP