Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Comboboxes

Hi. Hoping you can help me. I recently found out what a gret program Excel is
and how much you can with it; this is what I would like to do.

I would like to create a combobox with information. Depending on what the
user chooses in this combobox a different combobox will change it contense
and depepnding on what has been choosen in the second if affects the contence
of the third. The user is not supposed to change anything.

Hope you can help me asap, but remebmer I'm a newbie