MBlake

Default Clear Comboboxes & Textboxes

Hi,
I have a userform containing various VBA controls such as comboboxes,
listboxes and check boxes. I want to provide the option for a user to clear
the form. I have tried the below code but get an error message stating
'Compile error - Sub or Function not defined'

Please can anyone tell me where I am going wrong with this?

Command Button Code -

Private Sub cmdbuttonClear_Click()
Call frmDataEntry_Initialize
End Sub

Thanks for any help,
Mickey

Alan

Try using the Command Button with the code like

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ComboBox1 = ""
TextBox1 = ""
End Sub

etc
Regards,

"MBlake" wrote in message
I have a userform containing various VBA controls such as comboboxes,
listboxes and check boxes. I want to provide the option for a user to
clear the form. I have tried the below code but get an error message
stating 'Compile error - Sub or Function not defined'

Please can anyone tell me where I am going wrong with this?

Command Button Code -

Private Sub cmdbuttonClear_Click()
Call frmDataEntry_Initialize
End Sub

Thanks for any help,
Mickey

Chip Pearson

You probably want

Call Userform_Initialize

rather than

Call frmDataEntry_Initialize

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"MBlake" wrote in message
I have a userform containing various VBA controls such as
comboboxes, listboxes and check boxes. I want to provide the
option for a user to clear the form. I have tried the below
code but get an error message stating 'Compile error - Sub or
Function not defined'

Please can anyone tell me where I am going wrong with this?

Command Button Code -

Private Sub cmdbuttonClear_Click()
Call frmDataEntry_Initialize
End Sub

Thanks for any help,
Mickey

MBlake

Cheers Guys,
Some days I feel likeI am getting there and then other days I feel miles
away. It is all good fun though :-)

Mickey