rosemary

Default Need help with ComboBoxes.

Hi,

I'm experiencing some difficulty with the ComboBox macro. It works
correctly when I put it into the document (saving the document poses no
problems). After I close the program and then reopen it, I have to go
into each and every combobox and run it again! How can I avoid having
to do this each time?

Thanks,
Rosemary

--
rosemary
rosemary's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25042

rosemary

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
ComboBox1.List = Array("1", "2", "3", "4", "5+")
End Sub

Thanks!