Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Outlook Email

I have purchased a new computer and have linked the email to AOL (imap/smtp).
I have no problem sending mail from outlook, however whenever someone reutrns
the message it goes to my Aol account. How do I correct it so that return
messages go to my office account
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You may get a better response if you posted to an Outlook news group rather than
this Excel NG

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP