Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Can my xls remain protected even if someone paste it to a new work

Excell 2003
I protect my workbook with a password but when i copy and paste it to a new
file becomes unprotected. I want to know if there is a way my work to be
protected always.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Excel's standard protection, only really protects against
accidents........if a competent person really wants to break in to your
file, they can...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3