Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I get the same contacts to show up on all of my computers.

In our office we have five computers that all have the same program, however
when a new contact is entered some contacts you can access it from all the
computers and some you can't, how can I make so that all of the information
shows up on all of the computers?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

The program on all 5 computers is.................??

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:23:02 -0700, JLebron
wrote:

In our office we have five computers that all have the same program, however
when a new contact is entered some contacts you can access it from all the
computers and some you can't, how can I make so that all of the information
shows up on all of the computers?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I get the same contacts to show up on all of my compute

I believe a lost Outlook user has stumbled into the Excel forum. Has another
question specific to Outlook that I could answer. This one's not so quickly
done - sounds like he may need a global Contacts list that they can share.