hodkd

Default Show last number entered

If I have a series of cells in a row and as I get data I enter it in the
cell and I have a cell at the end of the row where I want to show the
last cell entry that was made each time in that cell. Such as enter 12,
last cell would show 12, then enter 14 in the next cell, can I get only
the 14 to show in the last cell? and so on.

--
hodkd
hodkd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1002

Bob Phillips

Use a formula like

=LOOKUP(2,1/(A1:H1<""),A1:H1)

--

HTH

RP

"hodkd" wrote in
message ...

If I have a series of cells in a row and as I get data I enter it in the
cell and I have a cell at the end of the row where I want to show the
last cell entry that was made each time in that cell. Such as enter 12,
last cell would show 12, then enter 14 in the next cell, can I get only
the 14 to show in the last cell? and so on.

--
hodkd
hodkd's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483588