Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Export from Excel to Word

I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is
text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo
all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Yes:

Select the area you wish to copy.
While holding the SHIFT key pull-down:
Edit Copy Picture...

In the Word document, just paste.

Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also
because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose.

--
Gary's Student

"kath0178" wrote:

I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is
text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo
all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Neat, thanks for that - I'd forgotten about the hidden *shift* menu

Steve