Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RS

Default Merging in Excel from Word, Excel, or Access

Can you do a "merge" in Excel with data from Excel, Word, or Access?

I have a list of names (in Access and Excel) which I would like to put in a
specific cell in Excel. There are 80 names, so I would prefer to not have to
type them individually. I can do it in Word, but I must be missing something
in Excel. Can it be done? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy

From Access you can import or link Excel spreadsheets and if you have a table
in access you can export that table to a excel spreadsheet.

"RS" wrote:

Can you do a "merge" in Excel with data from Excel, Word, or Access?

I have a list of names (in Access and Excel) which I would like to put in a
specific cell in Excel. There are 80 names, so I would prefer to not have to
type them individually. I can do it in Word, but I must be missing something
in Excel. Can it be done? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RS

Thanks, Andy. However, want I really need to know is if I can take my names
from Access and import them (like a mail merge) into separate Excel
worksheets .. i.e. a separate sheet for each name on my list into one name
field (Name).

Thanks ... RS

From Access you can import or link Excel spreadsheets and if you have a table