Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Iteration problem (Excel 2002)

Hello all,
I have a problem with Excel's iteration function. I have created an
extensive model to simulate the investor's IRR under variable scenarios.
Changing the scenario results in a re-calculation of the model. But when I
select a scenario which I had selected before already I get a different
result then before.
Is any body out there who can help me?
Thanks in advance & Best regards,
Stefan