Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Alimak

Default Excel 2003 Slower then 2002

I have a problem working on Excel 2003. I have a huge file that I was
working on well with Excel 2000. But since I have updated to Excel 2003. I
am having a problem opening and working on file for every change it take 3 to
5 minutes to compute.

How do I get rid of it.

I haven't made any changes to Excel Book. and I didn't had any problem
working on Excel 2000.

Kindly help me.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Debra Dalgleish

The speech recognition feature may be slowing things. There are
instructions for removing it in this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306537

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List