-   -   Iteration problem (Excel 2002) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/99778-iteration-problem-excel-2002-a.html)

Stefan Kasserra

Iteration problem (Excel 2002)

Hello all,
I have a problem with Excel's iteration function. I have created an
extensive model to simulate the investor's IRR under variable scenarios.
Changing the scenario results in a re-calculation of the model. But when I
select a scenario which I had selected before already I get a different
result then before.
Is any body out there who can help me?
Thanks in advance & Best regards,
Stefan

Sasa Stankovic

Iteration problem (Excel 2002)

my advice is to use original data and save it as original scenario. after
that you can always start from begining
"Stefan Kasserra" <Stefan wrote in
message ...