Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I sort worksheets based on the tab name?

I'm on Microsoft Office 2003. Is it possible to sort worksheets
alphabetically or numberically or any other way? For example, I want to have
a different sheet for each person I am setting up. Their last name & 1st
initial make up the name on the tab. I have 100+ names, & they are randomly
set up, not in any order. After I finish, can I sort the worksheets
alphabetically so that the tabs will be lined up by the person's last name?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It looks like you have to do it using a macro. See the following KB
article for more information.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...en-us%3B812386

Is that what you're looking for?

-Ryan