Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mim

Default Is there a way to sort worksheets within a workbook

I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. At any given time a macro can be
run to insert and rename a new worksheet. Is there a way to sort selected
worksheets alphabetically within a workbook?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Chip Pearson's:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

David McRitchie's:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#sortallsheets

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dave

I follow your link to copy the SortWorksheetsByName code into the worksheet,
this workbook or module but it didn't work. Where should I copy the code to?

vcff

Mim wrote:

I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. At any given time a macro can be
run to insert and rename a new worksheet. Is there a way to sort selected
worksheets alphabetically within a workbook?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It belongs in a General module--not behind ThisWorkbook and not behind a
Worksheet.

And run it via Tools|Macro|Macros
(xl2003 menu system)