Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default calculate date between

Hi to all

want to calculate date between....

i.e. Date = 01/07/2007

add 8 years and 7 months
so pl. help me for formula, for add 8 years and 7 months into date......

also if possible give me formul as calculate days between two date

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you have the Analysis ToolPak add-in enabled, try this:

For 01/07/2007 in A1
B1: =EDATE(A1,(8*12)+7)

For the number of days between those 2 dates, simple math works:
C1: B1-A1

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Tiya" wrote:

Hi to all

want to calculate date between....

i.e. Date = 01/07/2007

add 8 years and 7 months
so pl. help me for formula, for add 8 years and 7 months into date......

also if possible give me formul as calculate days between two date

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To add 8 years and 7 months to a date in A1 the simplest way would be to
use EDATE function from Analysis Toolpak..

=EDATE(A1,8*12+7)

to calculate the number of days between two dates, A2 and B2 where B2
is later than a2

=B2-A2

format as number

--