Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John Sullivan

Default Auto calculate for date + days forward to yield new date

Would like the formula to calculate this: in Column B, I have dates, such as
10/14/2005, 1/21/2006. In rows C2 through I2, I have whole numbers such as
10, 25, 38, 50. In row C4 through I4, I would like the spreadsheet to
automatically calculate the date of Col B + C2, for example, so that the any
number I add to the existing dates in Column B will show the correct date
(such as existing date in Col B + 45 days = new date of ?)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach

If you have a date in A1 and a number in C1 and you want B1 to show the date
of A1 plus C1 number of days, do this:
In B1:
=A1+C1
HTH Otto